Monday, February 6, 2012

Hello 2012. Its February


Most of all Assalamualaikum & hello peeps :) .Its been a long time i had not update my blog. Being to bz this couple of month emm wait i thing not couple of month. Almost 2 bulan dah kite semue dalam tahun 2012 & baru sekarang sya update blog ni. Anyway theres a lot of up side down in my life for this couple of month. Some people go & leave from my life & someone new has come into my life & bring all the happiness again. Some of my old friend such as Rafiena & Nabel i love you 2 death. I hope you read this. Not forget Farah,Azu,Maryam & Lydia =) . Anyway guys goodluck on your stdy ok! Miss you all to the max! haha Now sya continue stdy at PTPL collage taking Dip In Hospitality & Tourism Management for 2 1/2 years. Pray tok sya everything goes well & success in stdy ok friends . Ok tahun ni sya will be 19th on 10 april . haha still young ok guys. Now i want you all to meet my love of my life. My Prince.

Ok. This my "LOVE" =) . Im shorter then him. Beyond shorter. His very the cool guy & funny too. I love him to the max ok. His 21 this year. Doakan supaya hubungan sya & Mr Z ni kekal selamanya. Amin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment